Little changes of things

Saturday, November 28, 2009
Still remember this earrings I bought from Cat Whiskers?
Because I felt it too plain, esp the chains there
So i added some crystals on it.
Made it shine indirectly and also reflect the lights
I love this earrings! It cost RM23...
So i guess after I made these, should sell like RM40? (trick for seller)


My mum had been nagging me to made a bracelet for my little cousin in Penang

I guess this little bracelet do fit her little hand

She is just 7 Years old

I added pink ribbon for her, as little girls like pink, won't they?

2 comments:

{ Carin Loh } at: November 29, 2009 at 2:47 PM said...

you are really creative!

{ Blur Pei } at: November 30, 2009 at 12:54 PM said...

thx carin

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei