Wedding~ female's view

Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Gosh...I very love this wedding dress a lot!!!
I just received a big good news from a friend of mine again.
This time is University besties.
Yes, She going to marry soon.
I was stunned for seconds, rubbed my eyes with unbelievable mind set when I saw her engagement ring in Facebook.
I wrote :"Adeline, engaged?" (with thought of just a joke)
My mind had set that she won't be getting married so soon!
As she is a workaholic (and Shopaholic as well) to me.
After I wrote the comment, I continue playing cafe world in FB without remember bout that matter.
When i return to my homepage, noticed there were 10 over comment at that pic.
After I read all, This is not joking matter, indeed a very happy matter.
I called another good friend of us, Win.
Via phone conversation:
me: hey win, I got a GOOOOD news!
Win: Har? U wanna get married again?
Me: wat again?(=.="- I not yet married k?!) is Adeline wanna marry lo.
Win: Har? Har? Adeline wor?! sure ah?
well....she still try to open up her ear....hehe...
3 of us always discuss bout marriage, then i think win will be the 1st. Did not expect Adeline will be the first. Things always goes on unexpectedly.
Planning to attend her ROM (she warn us, is a MUST attend!). So i search for some inspiration of bridal accessories I can do for her. that's why I accidentally saw the photo above!
Well, we are just 23 years old.
Of course I admire those who getting settle down
having special one sharing their lives
I am very Happy for them
Surely admire, but I myself not yet ready for this big event at this age.
It need a lot of money, u know?!
By the way, my friends around me is getting married.
this aroused me of business.
How I wish I edi graduated in Make up....and I can earn some. lol!
Wedding for a girl is very important
an extraordinary day happen one in a life time.
(don mention divorce!)
Even so, is our 1st time married and have to make it special.
once she get married, means she depend on husband more
have her own family
have to take care of family n balance her own life
even after giving birth, or rather body shape line is not the same as before
we do sacrifices for husband and also family.
an event to remember how beautiful or the prettiest gal ever in the world
How she's happy to live together with loves one
is an important decision to make for not step in wrong future
Having fully handed her life over to her hubby.
Guys, please loves n appreciate your wife
she's not a servant for u
she's not a give birth machine to produce generation
she is gifted for u to share your lives
no matter happy, sad ,stressed or sick
she is the caring one for you as much as your family
treat her nicely than ever
shoulder her with happy life.
before I ended:
CONGRATULATIONS TO
ADELINE AND MR SKY!
(is it Mr. Sky? haven't met him yet)

5 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: November 18, 2009 at 12:49 PM said...

keke help me congrat her too (:

secondary one fast lar..u n tiang fast fast lar.. i wan be jimui weheheeeeeeee~

Adeline Gan at: November 18, 2009 at 12:54 PM said...

Thank You Pei...Love u really much

{ Blur Pei } at: November 18, 2009 at 12:55 PM said...

cat: wont so fast...u oso my secondary besties...after u

adeline: welcome! will miss u dearly

{ cklim } at: November 20, 2009 at 5:41 AM said...

congrat to adeline :-p

i hope i will loves n appreciate my wife in the future :--p

Anonymous at: November 26, 2009 at 12:23 AM said...

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]ENTER ON SOFTWARE PORTAL[/url][/color][/size]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFT![/url][/color][/size]

[img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4762671/2/istockphoto_4762671-software-box.jpg[/img]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]OEM SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][b]Download Vurburl software programm PC[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Load Vurburl soft programm [/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Cheap Vurburl software programms Mac OS x[/b][/size]

http://www.google.com/

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei