Sharing Yoga

Wednesday, February 3, 2010
I went for an Interview yesterday noon
we almost get lost while finding the factory
luckily we went there early to look for the factory
and then 2 interviewers came in
they did not ask really difficult questions
or questions such as : what is your strength and weakness
or, what do you see yourself in 3 years time (who knows how to answer?)
They are more curious towards my employment History and my interest
Which i sort of answering them when going trough my introductions
the only Question i cannot answer well is that...
WHAT DO U KNOW BOUT OUR COMPANY.
Shit, I did not know that W.L. is producing Herbal/health products and involve EYS too!
obviously I did not study well enough
I'm not sure what they think bout me
surely they will see that I'm not putting effort on this
i need to wait for their answer within this week
please pray for me....
******************************************
I went to 2nd yoga class
Something i think is good to share with dearest readers

this is really a good posture which will help u to ease ur abdominal pain
or menstrual cramps.
this pose is really comfortable and u can even sleep like this (if u can)


Shoulder stand and Plow
which roll ur leg above your head and support by ur arm
according to my instructor, this is the posture that can help you sleep soundly at night!
who have insomnia, can try this!
I actually can't imagine i can do this when my instructor slowly push my legs down 
and i can feel my feet is touching the floor!
It's really scary at 1st when the instructor keep pushing my leg down
and at the same time she asked if i were in pain.
when i said 'no', she continue pushing
I was like o_O"  can I?
Until my feet touched the floor, i feel a little discomfort.
still i can manage to hold like few seconds.
(the seniors actually shd hold for 2 mins or more)
then when i hold it more longer, my little toes started cramp!
so i slowly flatten my body and keep my leg straight.
I guess i need more exercise.
then i heard "AHH!! NO WAIT" sound behind me
and Miao Miao is also trying her best when instructor is pushing her
lol! her scream is so horrible that all aunties are laughing at her
I not deny it's really scary for the 1st time you try it. after that is fine for 2nd time d.

I think i twisted my left arm for the 2nd time!
I could hardly straighten my hand for some of the yoga.
Yesterday night I really have a good sleep!
and, today is so tired, cause i feel like sleep till afternoon. 
well, I'm really looking forward for the next class!

5 comments:

{ Unknown } at: February 3, 2010 at 2:18 PM said...

hey pei pei, drop by to say hi...
can i noe da yogo class still avail, coz i would like to try oso?

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: February 3, 2010 at 10:01 PM said...

hahaha u post my malu thing here ar!
aiyo my first time ma so scary lik that.. but i realy get good sleep lar no insomnia[mayb too tired] good one..post more pic on yoga here to recall my memory if can step by step can ma ?? =p

{ rumtum tigger } at: February 3, 2010 at 10:38 PM said...

haha XD I can actually imagine miao screaming "Aahhhhh wait wait..." and followed by giggles.. hahaha XD

pru at: February 4, 2010 at 1:27 AM said...

what position you interviewed for?
dont worry la, as long as you got answer them sikit, should be no problem ba..

{ Blur Pei } at: February 4, 2010 at 9:49 AM said...

suki:i'm not sure, but the class we are in are full d. other time cant match us coz working..

cat: =.=" like doing assignment...don wan la..slowly remember la. but at least u did it too! =)

tigger:tried ur wii fit? can do it?
u also quite evil. muahahha

pru: QC post.

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei