Spring Clean!

Friday, February 12, 2010
My spring clean begin at 3pm!

here is my 3 layers desk

super a lot of things to be arrange and wipe



See the differ?(not much differ hor)
I just wipe the dust and keep all the things in order
notice the top layer? the arrangement had changed
I edi throw away 2 big plastic bags!!!

okay..tmr is another day to tidy up my wardrobe.
sigh sigh sigh....

My CNY nail~
more on glitters...
I wanna add some 'diamonds' on it
just that i'll wait till tmr after another 2nd spring clean first.
Mum already order some tasks for me.
Including mop floor and wipe grandma's room.
so, I guess. I'll only glue those diamonds on 1st day of CNY
Hope by that time, this current nail polish won't be ruined...>.<

 

Now this is Pre CNY goods...
It's lesser compare to last year
Have you all notice that,people hardly buy CNY goods d?

1 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: February 17, 2010 at 8:45 PM said...

i got stop at tapah too ... betul all malay kia !!! but i didnt stuck in jam for 6hours so long wor.. back tat time stil ok..but go to taipin damn jam ler ><

btw i like your nail design bila free help me do it ?? ^^

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei