Love Being Pamper/Spoilt

Thursday, June 17, 2010
Last few days, I have something bother me in office.
Maybe is just minor thing... that I have to write a Book!
what book? Is Admin Manual Book...Guess I'm the first author of writing admin manual for the company =.="
I need to design the page layout just like design blog template...
No! Blog template is even easier...
But when I was being told that I have to use MS Word for design
My sweats flow.. as I know, Power point did most of the design..
To create a book from MS Word... erm.. Don't say a Book, a page, will took me hours!
I'm not web designer, not a graphic designer or a computer software/programing expert!!!!!!!!!
RAWR... I really feel like biting people!

So I look for my dear... He is at least far more expert than me.
I rush to find him after work.
wanted to ask him bout the design.. after telling him what I was being instructed (actually I also have no idea of exactly what was told =.=)
He shook his head and told me that I really have to design like one page individually...
Instantly I fell to his chest and took a deep breath
How would I finish this whole thing???? I wonder it took how long..
when I was worrying, a warm arm wrap around me..
I felt my worries just flew off by a hug =)
I guess I have to face it and just do what I can for now but if just keep on worrying will not help

Then two fingers touches my forehead firmly and moves in a small circles
How comfort! He help me massages away my messy thoughts~
Closing my eyes, enjoying this pampering moment~
then his hand slowly and gently massage to my shoulder...
Priceless massages and loves that shower me ~
even I can't get any helps from him, but I get the loves from him =)
He really has magic fingers =D
then I drive back smoothly, happily and also sadly leaving for only few hours time...

Ps. Thank you my dear ^_^

4 comments:

{ rumtum tigger } at: June 17, 2010 at 10:17 AM said...

whuah.. so the "bei" la JP.. haha XD

good luck in ur assignment!! <3

{ Blur Pei } at: June 17, 2010 at 10:20 AM said...

don envy...
'bei' ah, wear more sweater :P
assignment pulak...=.= i cant imagine, after Uni, i still have to write 'thesis' sigh...

{ MsXeRoZ Nicole } at: June 17, 2010 at 2:44 PM said...

ur dear got brother or not? intro to me. WAKAKA

{ Blur Pei } at: June 17, 2010 at 3:16 PM said...

he still got 2 brothers~ but both younger than him :( if u don mind the age :)

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (1) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei