Maxi day out~

Sunday, July 18, 2010
Wearing Maxi dress this time
My First time wearing
I tie a braid myself
But it appears to be too loose, so i took it off and just tie a side pony tail

Light make up~
Light apple green, dark green and brown =)


Kw n me went to Time Square
Lunch at Uncle Duck
Which is on the third floor, near to movie tickets counters that side
Is a little bit in the corner
(Same row as 7-11)
First of all, we took a picture XD
It has something like shabu shabu hot plate
then we display like right picture
We ordered fish tomato soup (RM6)
Lamb sets (RM18.40)
Lamb is very fresh!
Sure must try duck since is what the restaurant name
we ordered a quarter roasted duck~
with sour sweet sauce and soy sauce
Those ducks is crispy and tender!

Is really not bad restaurant. worth try out =D

Again after some shopping, we went to Sweet Chat again
seems like we are their regular customers =P
and we met MANHAND!
they just sit beside our table 

soya kiwi 
sour and sweet...>.<
Kw's durian cendol...
too large cannot finished
his 'sien post'
my sien post
Took when I step on upper stairs of his on the escalator.
so that I can have same height as him =D
very rare I can put my arm around his shoulder when walking.

My shopped dress! (RM39)
black jeans type with polka loves!
I wanna buy corset I saw last week...
But..no more d T.T
This is Polka Skirt shorts(RM25)
Bought it cause I found it uniquely cute
wearing shorts at the same time showed it is a skirt
no need to worries of safety~

2 comments:

miao at: July 18, 2010 at 12:30 PM said...

aiyo this girl..said no money then shop again... hahaha..

{ Blur Pei } at: July 18, 2010 at 12:38 PM said...

=P limited.. haha end of month going to stay home everyday liao!

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei